- 2014 events comp!
- Selfies vs Shelfies!
- Fortune Cookie Cover Reveal!
- Sami’s Silver Lining Competition
- Sami’s Silver Lining Competition Terms and Conditions
2014 events comp!
This competition has now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered. The winners will be contacted soon.
Will I see you at one of my PUBLIC EVENTS for Sweet Honey in June? If so, we are running a special Events comp just for you!
If you come to a Cathy Cassidy public signing event in a group of 3 or more during June 2014 you will be entered into a prize draw to win an AWESOME sleepover kit! The biggest single group will also win a FAB makeover session!
You don’t need to do anything – we’ll just be noting down your names and group sizes on the day. Of course, everyone who comes will meet me and have chance to get their copy of the new book Sweet Honey signed too!
Hopefully see you there and make sure you check the full T&Cs listed below too!
Find my full list of public events by clicking here. See you soon! xxx
Competition terms and conditions. Please read carefully.
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to UK and Eire residents aged 7 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Entries from those aged 13 or under must be accompanied by written permission from a parent/guardian or with their written consent.
3. Entries must be received by 1st July 2014. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter the competition, the entrant must attend one of Cathy Cassidy’s public signings during the month of June 2014 in a group of 3 or more children (aged under 18 years). Their contact details and group size will be recorded by the Puffin books representative or a bookshop member of staff on the day of the event.
6. All groups of 3 children or more will be entered into a prize draw. The first group to be drawn from all eligible groups will be the ‘sleepover kit’ winner.
7. The single biggest group will also be entered into a separate prize draw. The first group to be drawn from all eligible groups will be the ‘makeover session’ winner.
8. The winners will be notified in writing or by telephone within 2 weeks of the closing date that they have won. The winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize by no later than 31st July 2014. In the event that an acceptance has not been received by this date, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner in accordance with the rules of this competition.
9. The prize for the ‘sleepover kit’ winner is for a ‘sleepover kit’ to a maximum value of £50, comprised of 3x face-masks, 5x nail varnishes, a selection of girls’ magazines, 1x bunting, 3x bags of popcorn, Cathy Cassidy activity sheets, 2x bumper bags of sweets, 3x pairs of slipper socks as well as a full set of The Chocolate Box Girls books to include ‘Cherry Crush’, ‘Marshmallow Skye’, ‘Summer’s Dream’, ‘Coco Caramel’ and ‘Sweet Honey’.
10. The prize for the ‘makeover session’ winner is a makeover session (time and date to be agreed) with a makeover party expert. The session will last a maximum of 2 hours. Food and drink will not be provided as part of the prize.
11. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
12. The decision of the judges is final and correspondence will only be entered into at the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
13. To obtain details of the winners please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
14. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable pre and post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity. This includes but is not exclusive to the posting of entries online at www.cathycassidy.com
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.